Microsoft bekräftade under dagen lanseringsdatumet för Age of Empires-remastern Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. De av er som tålmodigt väntat på ett lanseringsdatum kan sluta vänta precis...just..nu. Den 20:e februari lanseras remastern till Windows 10 och härligheten går på 19.99 dollar (omkring 160 svenska kronor) att inhandla. Läs mer nedan.
"I'm happy to announce that Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is launching on February 20 worldwide for Windows 10 PCs at $19.99 USD.
For this Definitive Edition, we've made improvements like:
- Completely rebuilding assets for a modern 4K presentation
- Letting you play online with Xbox LIVE (in addition to LAN play)
- Re-recorded the original soundtrack with a new orchestral score
- Adding campaign narration for every mission
- Enhancing the campaign and scenario editor, which allows anyone to make original custom campaigns for the game, by letting players easily share them with other players around the world via AgeOfEmpires.com
The above and more outline the many quality of life gameplay improvements we've added - all while retaining the original feel and unique gameplay that made Age of Empires so special for so many.
To celebrate this announce, we're also opening up the multiplayer beta to more players worldwide starting January 29 so everyone can get a taste of the game for free before it launches on February 20. You can find more information on the beta and sign up for it at AgeOfEmpires.com.
We're excited to get Age of Empires: Definitive Edition into the hands of players this February and we thank you for your patience while we put the finishing touches on it!
Welcome back to history!"