Activision låter meddela att ett nytt paket nedladdningsbart material nu finns att ladda hem till Transformers: War for Cybertron. Det innehåller två nya robotar, närmare bestämt taskmörten Dead End och Optimus Primes föregångare Zeta Prime.
Dessutom ingår fem nya multiplayer-banor som beskrivs mer ingående (saxat från pressreleasen) här nedan. Alla bilderna är från detta nya paket.
Two new Escalation mode maps include:
• Pulse is an AUTOBOT map and allows players to take a journey inside the DECEPTICON giant TRYPTICON, challenging fans to explore his twisted interior corridors to overload the central power core located within.
• Static is a DECEPTICON map that thrusts players into a bevy of multi-level rooms riddled with environmental traps that can be used for their advantage.
Three new competitive multiplayer maps include:
• Horizon is a picturesque statuary overlooking the war-torn AUTOBOT home city of Iacon, complete with wide open courtyards and tight spaces for close quarters combat.
• Sector is an old maintenance facility used by the DECEPTICONS during the legendary war and allows for open vehicle navigation, especially dive-bombing jets and those with long range weapons.
• Metropolis is set high above the clouds and drops players straight into the bombed out ruins of a high rise Iacon city building. Liquid energon drips from broken pipes and sparking electricity crackles from severed wires as it was once served as a fierce central battleground on Cybertron.