Svenska
nyaste
Atrás

Övrigt

Här inne pratar vi om musik, filmer, kläder och konstiga sjukdomar.

Sista bokstaven. (musik)

David Guetta
All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminals and I'm going to give it to them.
Avastasia
Rihanna <3
Avicii
All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminals and I'm going to give it to them.
Isis
Rihanna <3
Soilwork
Kiss
Smens baglomma
In life, only death is certain But time and where is clueless.
Cattle Decapitation
But I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved ones is just poison in your veins. And one day you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed, so you'd be spared your pain
Nickleback
Nifelheim
Metallica
All Caps
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
Sunrise Avenue
Evanescence
Skindred
U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B,Select,Start
Dan Swanö
En gnutta förlorad självrespekt från att kissa i flaskor
Östen med resten
Cannibal Corpse
Eagle Eye Cherry
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
Stone Temple Pilots

För att kommentera måste du vara inloggad. Om du inte är medlem än - bli medlem nu!