Svenska
nyaste
Atrás

Övrigt

Här inne pratar vi om musik, filmer, kläder och konstiga sjukdomar.

Vad tänker du när du hör ordet?

• Mahe
  • Mahe
Porr!
"You're not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator."
Skådespel
"You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you" - Stockpile Thomas
Teater
All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminals and I'm going to give it to them.
Dockteater
Thomas Fuller: Vi föds gråtande, lever klagande och dör besvikna.
Dockor
wats the wecoomended amout of de-dedodated WAM (i sould hab to my sevur?)
Bleka ansikten
"Angels don't wait for slowpokes."
Vampyrer
wats the wecoomended amout of de-dedodated WAM (i sould hab to my sevur?)
Bakåtslick
Draco Malfoy.
Tar du hand om jorden så tar den hand om dig.
Barn
All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminals and I'm going to give it to them.
grodorna
Grönt
Mördare
Indien
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
Peppar
"We all serve one master, one king! And his name is, Gaming! FOREVER MAY HE REIGN!" -Kevin Butler
  • Mahe
  • Mahe
Skägg
"You're not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator."

För att kommentera måste du vara inloggad. Om du inte är medlem än - bli medlem nu!

Cookie

Gamereactor uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best browsing experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume that you are happy with our cookies policy