Svenska
nyaste
Atrás

Övrigt

Här inne pratar vi om musik, filmer, kläder och konstiga sjukdomar.

Vad tänker du när du hör ordet?

Arsenal FC

Super Mario?
Once a gooner, always a gooner!
Mustasch

Eniro
via mobil

Gula tomtar

Meschersmith
-No shit Sherlock! -Dig a little deeper Watson.
tyska

dead
Join the dark side we have cookies
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
dawn of the dead

meet the feebles
It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder.
The Beatles.

Hürynge.
Min bil är jättebra. Jag ligger alltid först i bilköerna.
Hyrule

Sumpmuffla
You've been left on your own - Like a Rainbow in the Dark
An obstacle is just something you haven't brutally slaughtered yet.
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
sunkigt

döden
It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder.
självmord

Zlatan
---------------------------------------------------------------
Fotboll.

Blogg?
You give me a time and a place, I give you a five-minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own.
Citerar argetlam319:
Banan

Gul.

Alien?
You give me a time and a place, I give you a five-minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own.
Syra.

Galen?
Fan vad bra du är på teater. Du ser ju fan död ut.
Citerar argetlam319:
Prutt

Marcus.

Noobs?
Counter-Strike.

Partisk?
Kommersiell reklam undanbedes.
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
rövslickare

jag då?
Citerar dzl:
jag då?

Sned.

Bil?
Citerar The Vision:
Bil?

Tråkigt.

Klocka?
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
tid

oral pleasure
Citerar dzl:
oral pleasure

Swallow.

Likblek.
Esike desike luntan tuntan.
Citerar Silke Neryn:
Likblek.

Din avatar.

Buskis.
Buskar

Röd
"You hear about the Chinese godfather? He made them an offer they couldn't understand."
Jordgubbe

Gitarr?
49% Son of a bitch 51% Motherfucker
Hero (Guitar Hero)

Fil?
Once is luck. Twice is skill.
A

Felkoppling
You've been left on your own - Like a Rainbow in the Dark

För att kommentera måste du vara inloggad. Om du inte är medlem än - bli medlem nu!